COVID-19 Safety Message: Visit our practice with confidence – your safety is our top concern.
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: July 24, 2014
Guide to Finding a Local Dentist
Finding a dentist near you when you are new in town can be challenging. When you are new, it is tough to know who to ask to get a great recommendation and what questions to ask to make certain that your needs will truly be met. If you are seeking a new dentist in Rockledge, you need more information than you can get from searching for an affordable dentist online or perusing the phone book. Experts in dental care understand that you need to find a quality dentist who fits your needs and those of your family. Everyone has different reasons for seeking a new dentist. Someone in a new city may simply need to find an affordable dentist. Families may need to find a pediatric dentist or a family-friendly dentist who is experienced with children. Some people may have overcome dental fears and are ready to get their oral health in order. Others may be suffering from conditions that require a specialist. Or, someone may want a special procedure that requires a cosmetic dentistry expert. Whatever you need, you can find the right dentist for you nearby. Use this guide to find a dentist near you that will ideally suit the oral care needs of your and your family for a lifetime. You can start by performing an online search for “find a dentist near me” or “local dentists.” Read reviews and save the information on your top choices, then ask trusted friends, neighbors, or your doctor for recommendations. When you find dentists who seem to meet your requirements, set up an appointment on the phone or in-person to find out the following:
- Where did the dentist attend school? If a specialist, where did he or she complete residency and additional training for his or her expertise? Does he or she pursue continuing education to stay up to date?
- Ask how long the dentist has been in practice and/or the practice has been in operation and what procedures the he or she performs.
- Ask about anesthesia: which form the dentist is certified to administer and what procedures it is used for.
- What are the office’s hours of operation? Do they have emergency dental care hours/appointments?
- Does the dentist treat both adults and families?
- What are the fees? Does the dentist accept insurance? Are there payment plans?
- Do you like the office environment? Is everything clean, neat, and organized?
- Are the dentist and staff friendly and caring? Does the staff use gloves and wash their hands?
- If the dentist does not meet all of your dental care needs, find out what the referral process is in the event you need specialized treatment.
Finding a dental office where you like the staff and the dentist is essential, since your oral care is a partnership between you and your dental care team. Do your research, ask questions, and don’t be afraid to continue your search until you find the right dentist. To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Rockledge, call today at or make an appointment. offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Rockledge. Our office is conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .