We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Keep Your Great Smile – Cavity Prevention Tips
Cavities are the world’s most common dental problem. The small holes form on the surface of teeth when conditions are favorable. If left untreated, a cavity grows larger and deeper until the affected tooth’s nerve is exposed. People of all ages are susceptible to tooth decay, but they are most common in children and older adults. Cavities are closely related to unhealthy dietary habits and poor dental hygiene. The adults and children tooth decay affects most are those who don’t practice consistent oral hygiene. Consult your dentist about additional cavity prevention tips and treating existing cavities. 8 Tips for Cavity Prevention
- Brush twice daily, and after meals when possible, using a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste. If you can’t brush after every meal, rinse your mouth with plain water.
- Be sure to floss every day.
- If you are at increased risk of developing cavities, consider using a fluoride mouthwash.
- Drink tap water to obtain the protective benefits of fluoride.
- Eat healthy, tooth-friendly foods like fresh fruits and vegetables and unsweetened drinks. Try to avoid chips, candies, and sweets that get stuck in your teeth unless you can brush immediately after eating them.
- Limit snacking. If you snack or sip on beverages throughout the day, oral bacteria will produce acids that hasten the destruction of tooth enamel.
- Talk to your dentist about dental sealants if you are at high risk for developing tooth decay. The treatments are applied to the chewing surface of each back tooth to seal off the grooves that collect residual food and harbor plaque. Professional fluoride treatments and antibacterial mouth rinses may also help.
- Affordable dentists are your teeth’s best friends. Visit your dentist in Rockledge regularly for dental exams and professional cleanings.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Rockledge, call today at or make an appointment. offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Rockledge. Our office is conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .